Every day we are hearing the words ‘uncertain’ and ‘unprecedented’ more and more.
With many of our routines turned upside down, along with the additional stress of childcare, social distancing, food shopping, and even where your next loo roll is coming from, we all need to take a little time to process how we are feeling.
Here’s how we can help
We’ve been speaking to our friends at My Internal World. They are experts in helping people to get your emotional health in order.
Their amazing online assessment and support hub is now available to you free until the 31st May!
This short video explains all about it –
How Can it Help Me?
- My Internal World is an online support hub designed to help people manage their emotional health.
- Developed by expert coaches in emotional wellbeing, anger management, and resilience.
- It offers a full emotional health assessment every 28 days.
- Watch 40 different animations across 8 different pathways and work on any of the 7 key areas of your emotional health, all of which are being challenged at this time.
- Your personalised dashboard helps you keep track of what you have been working on, and your progress to date. The check-in facility helps you keep a regular eye on how you are feeling.
At this time, it is easy to get cynical and hardened to any message from someone who says they are giving something away. More to the point, it is easy to question what their agenda is and what the catch is.
There is no catch, no bank details to put in, no contract to sign. Just a brilliant supportive environment for you to use until 31st May.