Three day HSE Compliant Course
The ‘big daddy’ of first aid courses, first aid at work is a nationally recognised certificate. Packed with practical activities, delegates will be super confident to deal with emergencies both in and out of the workplace. There is loads of time to look at specific injuries, illnesses and conditions so that delegates super prepped – just in case!
Super suitable for high risk and large workplaces, especially those with machinery or lots of manual work.
However, people with a personal interest in first aid always really enjoy this course too!
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Welcome Form/Certificate Voucher
- Feedback Form
- Life Card
- Good First Aid Guide
- First Aid at Work Workbook
The accompanying presentation for this course will be emailed to you after purchase of the packs, and is also available in your download centre.