Great requal course over two days, professional and informative - it's given me back confidence for first aid responding. Good service all round from initial booking to completion.
Two day HSE Compliant Course
Once first aiders have completed an initial Three Day First Aid at Work course, they'll always have a good base knowledge of first aid. When their certificate is close to expiring, this two day course is a fast track through everything we covered the first time around. It's still packed with plenty of practical, so we can renew confidence across a range of scenarios, injuries, illnesses and conditions.
First Aiders whose First Aid at Work certificate is about to expire, and still have a good understanding of first aid - but need to fine-tune their knowledge and re-boost their confidence!
We won't waste time - and do go at a bit of a pace, but we promise we'll have your skills back up to scratch in a jiffy!
Even if we didn't provide the initial training, we can still requalify you on this course as long as your certificate is valid.
Unsure what level of cover or course you need? Check here
Alternatively, call our Service Superhero Team today on 0330 335 1234 to find out more.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of user-friendly manual 'The Good First Aid Guide' to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we'll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
- Don’t forget that all of our courses are backed by our 100% Confidence Guarantee!
Our place or yours?
If you have a group of people to train, this course is available at your preferred location for up to 12 delegates. Additionally, when you train at your own venue, you'll also benefit from:
- Great value for money! Usually, if you have more than 4 people to train an 'in-house' course works out better value.
- No additional traveling or travel costs for your team.
- Times and dates can be tailored to suit you.
To find out more or book your group training today, call our friendly team now on 0330 335 1234
£849 for up to 12 people
£949 within the M25
Our pricing structure is transparent. There are no hidden costs such as certification or mileage. Prices exclusive of VAT.
Trusted by over a hundred-thousand first aiders!
What a fantastic course! Who knew First Aid could be so much fun to learn! Highly recommended. Learnt alot thank you
Charlotte Metcalfe Holyland2014-07-25
I have just finished my 3 day first aid course at Skill Base. The course was great fun and the facilities were excellent. It was a great environment and all the staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend Skill Base.
Just completed 3 day 1st aid course at the coach house Desford. Tutor was vibrant, enthusiastic, good balance between humour and keeping the course on track.
I thought the course was great - well delivered, very informative, went home and remembered important elements! Book was fantastic and user friendly, will deffo be back!
Great course. Tutor used great method of training with visual, writing and practical demonstrations. Class was a perfect size. Really pleased I attended and would not hesitate in signing up to a SkillBase course again because of this experience.
I enjoyed the course and felt much more confident in my first aid skills than I ever have before. Highly recommended!
Can't fault anything about Skillbase. Fabulous venue and fantastic trainers and office team. Top notch service all around. Would give 10 stars if I could.
WOW!!! Been on quite a few first aid courses over the years, this one was very different, the trainer was amazing. The course content was very relevant to what we could encounter in everyday life, it was put over to us in a fun and practical way.