Fundamental Wellbeing Supporter – 1 day
On this 1 day workshop-style course, individuals will gain an insightful understanding of mental health and wellbeing. Packed with practical advice, you will be able to spot signs of declining mental health, and by using our practical action plan A.C.T.© – be able to appropriately offer someone help both in an emergency and as a longer-term solution.
We look at common mental health illnesses such as depression and anxiety, challenge stigma and learn about stress, alarm bells, coping methods, recovery, self-care and so much more!
This course qualifies you as a ‘Mental Wellbeing Supporter’ in the workplace. Delegates will receive a handy resource pack including a combined workbook & manual, A.C.T.© card lanyard, badge, and e-certificate.
This course is suitable for all adults and can be applied both in and out of the workplace.
You do not need any previous knowledge of mental health topics, however, if you have completed other courses such as Mental Health First Aid (MHFA), this course will complement and build upon your existing knowledge.
Call our friendly team today on 0330 335 1234 to find out more.
We will cover the following topics;
- What is mental health?
- Stigma & discrimination
- The mental health spectrum
- Recovery & wellness
- Stress & pressure
- Stress self-care
- Getting help & support
- Your role as a Mental Wellbeing Supporter
- How to use your A.C.T.© plan
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is in line with the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) ‘Mental Health Conditions, Work and The Workplace’ guidance.
- The course is usually run 09:30-16:30, with plenty of screen breaks.
- Each delegate will get a certificate from SkillBase First Aid valid for three years.
- Each delegate will get a copy of our user-friendly manual and workbook ‘The Good Mental Health Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
- Don’t forget that all of our courses are backed by our 100% Confidence Guarantee!
Request To Book
This course is available as a group booking for up to 12 delegates.
When you train as a group, you’ll also benefit from:
- Great value for money!
- Times and dates can be tailored to suit you.
- You will train exclusively as your own organisation.
To find out more just fill out your details and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Alternatively, call our friendly team now on 0330 335 1234.
Need some advice?
Book your FREE CONSULTATION
with our dedicated Mental Health Training Team:
We're on a mission to fill the UK with heroes-on-standby. First Aiders trained in a way that gives them confidence, not just competence.
There's lots to do. Lets get started.
Here's how you can get in touch with us. We should probably warn you that we sometimes get quite excited when talking about first aid training. It's our favourite thing.