In our ‘Mental Health at Work’ toolkit you will find;
- Practical examples of what you can do to support both yourself and your colleagues in response to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Signs and symptoms of mental health decline
- How to start a conversation in the workplace
- Information on stress and self-care
- Supporting staff working from home
- The science behind happiness
Click here to open the toolkit! Don’t have time to read it all now? Don’t worry, we have sent the link to your email.
We look forward to any questions you may have, you can also book a free consultation with one of our mental health training specialists!
Find more on Mental Health in the Workplace over on the blog!
We're on a mission to fill the UK with heroes-on-standby. First Aiders trained in a way that gives them confidence, not just competence.
There's lots to do. Lets get started.
Here's how you can get in touch with us. We should probably warn you that we sometimes get quite excited when talking about first aid training. It's our favourite thing.