OFSTED Compliant Two day Course
This relaxed workshop is absolutely packed with plenty of practice and loads of time to ask questions and share stories.
Covering childhood illnesses and conditions in-depth, it also covers some adult first aid for big kids that get into scrapes too!
This course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for:
- au pairs
- foster carers
- primary schools
- nursery staff
- parents and carers.
This course meets the criteria for Millie’s Mark – read all about it our blog.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- Meningitis, Croup & Sickle Cell
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Welcome Form/Certificate Voucher
- Feedback Form
- Life Card
- Good First Aid Guide
- Paediatric Workbook
The accompanying presentation for this course will be emailed to you after purchase of the packs, and is also available in your download centre.