Mediana Semi Automatic Defibrillator – A15
Defibs are popping up everywhere from phone boxes to pubs and small workplaces. It’s no wonder then, what with 95% of sudden cardiac arrest casualties not surviving prior to reaching the hospital, that an increasing amount of people are choosing to invest in a defib.
It’s worrying to know that 7/10 cardiac arrests occur outside of the hospital. Survival rates are as low as 2-3% without a defib.
The Mediana A15 is tried and tested by our own First Aid Training team.
We love it because:
- Suitable for all environments: workplaces, schools, clubs and groups.
- Super easy to use, automatic switch on when the lid is opened.
- Minimal fuss – pads attached, ready for use which is fit for both Adults and Paediatrics
- The unit is supplied with a protective outer cover.
- Specifically designed to be used for all with reassurance if unaccompanied. Even those without training will feel confident. A combination of LED indicator lights and clearly spoken voice prompts to guide you through the entire process.
- This ‘semi-automatic’ defib will automatically decide whether a shock is needed. The shock button will activate for the user to press. There is no risk of accidental shocks as the button will not activate unless needed.
Any questions, or for a no obligation email pack, please call us on 0330 052 7751