I enjoyed the course and felt much more confident in my first aid skills than I ever have before. Highly recommended!
OFSTED Compliant Two day Course
Our trainers (or hero-makers as we call them) absolutely love running this course! It's specifically written for child care settings to comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
It's a relaxed workshop, absolutely packed with plenty of practice and loads of time to ask questions and share stories.
Covering childhood illnesses and conditions in-depth, it also covers some adult first aid for big kids that get into scrapes too!
If you are unsure what level of cover or course you need – Check here.
This course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for:
- au pairs
- foster carers
- primary schools
- nursery staff
- parents and carers.
This course meets the criteria for Millie’s Mark – read all about it our blog.
Unsure what level of cover or course you need? Check here
Alternatively, call our Service Superhero Team today on 0330 335 1234 to find out more.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- Meningitis, Croup & Sickle Cell
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is OFSTED compliant and complies with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user-friendly manual 'The Good First Aid Guide' to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we'll assess the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
- Don’t forget that all of our courses are backed by our 100% Confidence Guarantee!
Our place or yours?
If you have a group of people to train, this course is available at your preferred location for up to 12 delegates. Additionally, when you train at your own venue, you'll also benefit from:
- Great value for money! Usually, if you have more than 4 people to train an 'in-house' course works out better value.
- No additional traveling or travel costs for your team.
- Times and dates can be tailored to suit you.
To find out more or book your group training today, call our friendly team now on 0330 335 1234
£799 for up to 12 people
£899 within the M25
Our pricing structure is transparent. There are no hidden costs such as certification or mileage. Prices exclusive of VAT.
Trusted by over a hundred-thousand first aiders!
What a fantastic course! Who knew First Aid could be so much fun to learn! Highly recommended. Learnt alot thank you
WOW!!! Been on quite a few first aid courses over the years, this one was very different, the trainer was amazing. The course content was very relevant to what we could encounter in everyday life, it was put over to us in a fun and practical way.
I thought the course was great - well delivered, very informative, went home and remembered important elements! Book was fantastic and user friendly, will deffo be back!
Charlotte Metcalfe Holyland2014-07-25
I have just finished my 3 day first aid course at Skill Base. The course was great fun and the facilities were excellent. It was a great environment and all the staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend Skill Base.
Can't fault anything about Skillbase. Fabulous venue and fantastic trainers and office team. Top notch service all around. Would give 10 stars if I could.
Great requal course over two days, professional and informative - it's given me back confidence for first aid responding. Good service all round from initial booking to completion.
Great course. Tutor used great method of training with visual, writing and practical demonstrations. Class was a perfect size. Really pleased I attended and would not hesitate in signing up to a SkillBase course again because of this experience.
Just completed 3 day 1st aid course at the coach house Desford. Tutor was vibrant, enthusiastic, good balance between humour and keeping the course on track.